Healthcare Security Systems
Solutions For the Healthcare Industry that are focused on health, safety, security and privacy
Are your hospital security systems 21st century compliant? Are you managing all the risks and threats that today’s hospitals face?
With the amount of patients, staff and regulations having a reliable security system for your healthcare facility is an important decision. Our experienced team is ready to help your healthcare business get compliant.
Security Concerns That Top Healthcare Organizations Face Today
Each hospital or healthcare system faces a unique set of challenges, risks and threats. However, there are some overriding issues that most hospital security personnel must turn their attention to.
Are these challenges familiar to your security team?
- Delivering a fully functioning hospital environment, centered around overall care and well-being, which includes feeling protected from outside threats.
- Finding access control systems for healthcare to restricted areas without obstructing care in urgent situations.
- Monitoring budgetary limitations without sacrificing high-functioning healthcare security systems.
- Installing healthcare security cameras in strategic locations, such as entrances of hallway bathrooms, emergency room entrances, employee entryways, and parking lots and garages.
- Protecting IT infrastructure departments to ensure the protection of electronic patient data.
- Securing and monitoring areas that contain pharmaceuticals, medical equipment and other valuable hospital resources.
- Combining physical security strategies with cybersecurity approaches for maximum security of hospital assets.
- Developing a relationship with a security firm-as opposed to buying a system then moving on without regular follow-up and interaction-that allows for ironing out issues and allowing for scalability.
It May Be Time to Add Some Serious Intelligence to Your Healthcare Security Systems
Once upon a time-not too long ago-high-quality healthcare security cameras and security monitoring teams were sufficient to capture basic traffic throughout hospitals.
But challenges have changed and heightened in today’s globally hyper-connected and chaotic environment, and so must healthcare security.
Our hospital security team at Umbrella Technologies has been hard at work listening to the needs of healthcare security personnel then responsively developing multifaceted solutions that get the job done.
Here is what we have developed and offer to protect your hospital:
- A security consulting and system integration strategy.
- Open architecture supports all aspects of your hospital’s security system.
- Cutting-edge video surveillance systems, designed with future scale and performance and measured low-light performance in mind.
- Access control and mass notification solutions, specially designed for your healthcare facility.
- Network solutions that adapt to the evolving threat landscape of cybersecurity.
- The whole system scales and grows with your healthcare organization.
Security for healthcare facilities has become increasingly complex for hospital security personnel. One of the foremost challenges that security directors across all industries, but particularly in the healthcare industry, lie in hospital access control systems.
Commercial facilities and even local governments traditionally have much higher standards for professional security camera systems compared to something you would buy retail at Walmart or Home Depot. The problem is that there is a ton of misinformation online, and consumer-based DIY camera kits are often marketed to commercial facilities as “professional solutions.”
There are a large number of reasons why everything from small offices to large corporations should be utilizing this simple and effective security tool. The future success of a company often heavily relies on…
An article bringing value to end-users on what to think about before you hire a security systems provider so that you can choose the best one.
Food manufacturing companies have a huge responsibility to the American public. The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) does its best to make sure they live up to it. Not only does the FDA mandate a slew of regulations designed to help ensure our food meets standards...
What is a cloud access control system? Well, it's an access control system that has the capability to store, manage and process vast amount of data digitally in third party data centers, making it accessible anytime, anywhere, from any connected device. Cloud Access...
Commercial facilities can integrate facial recognition technology into their existing security systems to enhance their facility.
Securing your Entryways with Office Access Control Systems Constructing a comprehensive security solution for a commercial building is no simple task. The impact of poor physical security can affect an entire organization. It can result in damage to the company’s...
There are many different types of Access Control System Types and identifying which is best for your type of business is ideal before you hire an installation company or purchase a system to secure your facility. This guide breaks down the different solutions to help...
Electronic Door Access Control Systems are not created equal and the success of your new install or upgrade can dramatically improve the security of your facility and shore up any vulnerabilities. However, not all door access control systems are created equal, and...
You Can Count on Umbrella for a Security Intelligence Platform That Molds to Your Hospital’s Pressing Concerns and Needs
Umbrella Technologies offers security design and integration that provide top healthcare organizations with state-of-the-art healthcare security systems, access control systems for healthcare and video surveillance systems for hospitals like no other security innovation team today.
Get in touch and schedule time with us to learn more about all the security innovations we offer to keep hospital safe and secure.
wireless access points & structure
Wired and wireless LAN designed for Gigabit speed and guest access services that are cost effective, secure and reliable without central hardware. 802.11n and 80211ac wireless connectivity for indoor environments.
Physical Security starts with the Door. Electronic card access control utilizing magnetic locks and intelligent IP Based proximity card readers is the primary architecture for proper security for any facility or multi-location enterprise system.
Emergency Mass Notification
Emergencies from active shooters to weather alerts with a flexible solution that sends panic alarms potentially life-saving notifications through desktop computers, PA systems, VoIP desk phones, mobile devices, fire alarm systems and digital signage.